Current Open Positions
Primeflex is looking to add to the production team with an eager, hardworking individual who ideally has mechanical aptitude and flexo experience.
Contact Audi for more information at 303-806-6661
We are seeking an entry-level Prepress Operator that is a quick learner, who will be devoted to this position long-term, and is willing to learn new concepts from the ground up.
This is not a graphic design position.
The ideal candidate is required to have a good understanding of Adobe Illustrator on a Mac platform. A basic knowledge using Photoshop, Acrobat PDF, and InDesign is also helpful.
This position requires frequent usage of basic math; particularly fractions, ratios, multiplication, and division.
General Prepress Responsibilities:
- Preflighting (check incoming art for usable quality)
- Prepping artwork files for the printing process
- Setting up and emailing proofs
- Setting barcodes
- File management (FTP, archiving, fonts, etc.)
- Software and OS upgrades as needed
- Creating artwork die lines (standard shapes or custom shapes)
- Address common questions for color, construction, content, etc.
- Text and/or format changes to artwork
- Creating templates
As this position evolves, the prepress operator will be expected to learn many additional aspects of the production process.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
We don’t have any other current openings but if you have a unique skill please don’t hesitate to reach out, we’d love to chat.