Current Open Positions
Primeflex is looking to add a sales representative to our Denver office. Experience with label or packaging sales is required. We offer a highly competitive compensation package along with a great opportunity to grow with a market leader. Primeflex has both grown and been profitable every year we’ve been in business (21 years and counting) and we’d love to have the right person join our team of success! If you’re at all interested, please contact Ali Schinkten at ali@Primeflex.com to learn more about this opportunity.
We are seeking an entry-level Prepress Operator that is a quick learner, who will be devoted to this position long-term, and is willing to learn new concepts from the ground-up.
This is not a graphic design position.
The ideal candidate is required to have a good understanding of Adobe Illustrator on a Mac platform. A basic knowledge of using Photoshop, Acrobat PDF, and InDesign is also helpful.
This position requires frequent usage of basic math; particularly fractions, ratios, multiplication, and division.
General Prepress Responsibilities:
- Preflighting (check incoming art for usable quality)
- Prepping artwork files for the printing process
- Setting up and emailing proofs
- Setting barcodes
- File management (FTP, archiving, fonts, etc.)
- Software and OS upgrades as needed
- Creating artwork die lines (standard shapes or custom shapes)
- Address common questions for color, construction, content, etc.
- Text and/or format changes to artwork
- Creating templates
As this position evolves, the prepress operator will be expected to learn many additional aspects of the production process.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org