Digital printing is a modern printing technology that uses digital-based images and transfers them directly onto the desired media, such as paper, plastic, ceramic or fabric. The technology comes with numerous benefits over other, more traditional printing methods – here are some features that can help with your advertising efforts:
- Lower costs – the technology creates prints directly from a computer, without using multiple plates for each process phase, which also means that the process is less material-intensive and it generates less waste, therefore it is cheaper;
- Fast turnarounds – digital printing is currently the fastest printing method;
- Consistent quality – you can be sure that the prints you get using digital technology will be of uniform quality, regardless of the quantity that you order;
- More time for your core business – digital printing allows you to save lots of time and you can use that time to focus on your principal business activity and can be used for peel and reveal labels and more;
- Versatility – digital printing can be used to create prints of any size, from large posters and banners to small business cards, stationery that carries your company logo as well as other marketing materials, such as T-shirts and it is suitable for printing on almost any surface and on almost any material.