The buying process has changed dramatically in the last years. Sources of information about products and brands have multiplied exponentially, and the lack of a complex promotion strategy can mean the first step towards your business extinction.
Coupons cannot miss from such a strategy, but they have evolved too. People are no longer so interested to clip them from papers; they prefer to find them online or even directly attached to the products they buy.
Instant Redeemable Coupons are typically printed on the front/ back, or at the base of the product/ package. They definitely attract the attention of consumers and motivate them to purchase the product.
Innovative redeemable offers include Point of Purchase Coupons, Peel & Scan Coupons from places like Primeflex Labels of Denver, Tracking Devices & QR Codes and more. These coupons can match various specifications and are made with special adhesives that allow clean removal, with no stickiness or residues.
Instant Redeemable Coupons can drive sales in different ways:
- Boosting impulse purchases with cost-savings
- Encouraging larger purchases
- Promoting cross-branding offers
- Promoting more than one product on one coupon
- Incentivizing product trials and new
- Driving traffic to loyalty rewards programs
- Increasing sales with mail-in rebates