Switching product labels seasonally can be an excellent, very efficient marketing tool for certain products, but it may be unnecessary for others – if your product line includes seasonal products, such as beverages offered in various tastes, some of which feature flavors for the winter period, while others are refreshing, summer flavors, differentiating them with seasonal labels is very useful, but if you market car parts or exclusive marijuana packaging Colorado now has, such differentiation would only incur unnecessary costs. Here are a few types of products that can be sold much more efficiently in seasonal packaging:
- Beverages and sweets – candies, chocolate bars, soda products, fruit and vegetable juices can all benefit from packaging designed for specific seasons, most notably summer and winter;
- Cooking ingredients – products typically used as ingredients for foods associated with certain holidays can also be sold better wrapped in seasonal packaging. Castor sugar, for example, is a major ingredient of heavy, chocolaty Christmas cakes and it is also used for creating airy, fruity cakes in summer, so using different package design for the two seasons makes all the sense;
- Cosmetics products – the same goes for shower gels meant to be comforting when it is freezing outside and product lines designed to be cooling and refreshing on hot summer days.
When it comes to product packaging, some brands come to mind instantly – we all can mention at least two or three labels and packages that have become imprinted in our memory, label and package designs that use shapes, colors and lettering that are instantly recognizable and consistently linked to the product they are featured on. Product marketers from all industries are thriving to create such packaging and labels, so here are a few features shared by the most iconic labels and packaging designs:
- Package shape – user-friendliness is key when it comes to the shape of the packaging. Many iconic brands became successful because they were brave enough to think outside the box and they got rid of traditional shapes in favor of enhanced usability;
- A well-defined target group – men don’t resonate to the same shapes and colors as women, the shapes that younger buyers find intriguing are different from the designs that attract the older generations and the most successful packages and labels throughout history were always designed with the preferences of the target group in mind;
- Recognizable symbols – using an iconic shape, such as a red, heart-shaped box or using cannabis packaging labels Colorado designers are creating these days will instantly inform customers about what’s inside. The best packages throughout history make use of such symbolism to create the mental link between package and product.
In the past, product packaging served no other purpose than that of containing the product and the only role of the label was to inform the customer about the product contained in the wrapping. Times have changed and are changing and product labels nowadays not only serve informativity, but are important marketing tools as well like those of cannabis labels Colorado printing companies now design. Using labels that are informative, attractive and represent the style and the values of the product’s marketer is today a must, so here are a few tips about how to design custom labels that will make your products really stand out:
- Size and shape – to create the right impact, create labels of the right size, not too small because that would make them inconspicuous, but not too large either. If your package allows it, pick an unusual shape – it will attract more attention;
- Choose a theme and use it consistently across the product line – it will make your products easier to identify;
- Use lettering creatively, but don’t go overboard – fonts that are too creative might be attractive, but many of them are difficult to read, so try to put informativity in front of artsy design;
- Create engaging text – use text that is funny or witty to attract attention.
Labels help you get the word across about your business. If you product high quality drinks or food items, the label you use is essential, especially if you want to make it in a niche that’s very competitive in the area where you’re promoting your business. So, the question is, under these circumstances, is it wise to invest in more expensive, waterproof labels?
Most marketing and advertising experts will tell you that the answer to that question is a resounding YES. The reason for that has to do with the importance of the label and what it represents when it comes to the specific aspects of your business that it reflects.
Because the label acts much like a business card, you will want the information provided on it – such as the name of your business, your website address and your contact details – to be visible to anyone who handles the product according to custom packaging Denver experts.
If your label isn’t waterproof, the paper can easily be affected by moisture or condensation. If you have a business that sells soda, for example, your bottles might end up spilling a small amount of the drink onto the label. A waterproof label will ensure that none of the designs and information shown on the label will disappear as a result of that.
Do you have a new business? Maybe you already started your business for a while, and you simply don’t know what to do to spice it up, attract more customers and increase sales. If that’s you, then you might want to start thinking about new ways to package your products with improved marketing in mind.
Packaging might not seem to do much in the beginning, but you’ll find it to be entirely essential for the proper functioning and growth of your business:
- Use packaging solutions relevant to your industry. If you sell food, use packaging that’s specific to the type of food you’re producing and selling.
- Get flexible packaging for products that wouldn’t normally last long. Whether you’re interested in selling cosmetics or dairy products, flexible packaging can go a long way.
- Use your artistic skills to design your new packaging solutions based on the activities of your business. You can make use of anything from aesthetically pleasing artistic designs to symbolical designs that look more cryptic but also more enticing overall.
Selecting the right packaging will often make the difference between a product that sells and one that stays on the shelf. So make sure your custom label printing Denver area solutions are in line with the level of customization, unique artistic value and colorful additions that packaging solutions are normally known for these days.
When it comes to cosmetics there are few custom packaging Colorado provider solutions that will really matter in terms of having your products fly off the shelves. Packaging is extremely important for cosmetic products due to the fact that the market is highly competitive and saturated. But you have to find the right type of packaging solution, if you want solid results. Here are a few tips to follow:
- An eye-catching packaging solution is essential. The best packaging you can use for cosmetics is a design that features bright, beautiful colors, smooth, artistic shapes or enticing, colorful depictions of what the product in question does.
- If you have a company that produces high quality cosmetic products, it is essential that your packaging provide adequate and durable insulation. A sturdy packaging solution will keep your product fresh even if it has to stay on the shelf for a long time.
- Flexible packaging is usually considered to be the best possible solution for cosmetics. Eye-catching, practical and also sustainable, flexible packaging has come a long way in recent years. Today, you have free reign in selecting between multiple providers of high quality flexible packaging solutions, who know exactly what you need.
As you will see, packaging is far more than just an appearance-related issue. In many cases, it will also mean the difference between a good product that barely sells and a well-preserved good product that sells like hot cake.
If you ever ran a store – even as part of a small and largely unsuccessful business – you probably already know just how important discounts can be. When potential customers see what you have to offer, and they see that you provide it at a significant discount when compared to similar products, they will rarely hesitate to buy from you. This is an essential rule that invariably leads to customers “warming up to the business that supported them,” and it goes pretty much the same for coupons.
Coupons and coupon codes simply make practical use of the discount rule to bring more advertising to the company. Whether you have a well-established service, or you’re just starting out, a piece of tangible advertising that shows you offer part of your products and benefits for free can certainly bring you a better approach to marketing your products and raising awareness about your business. Have a custom label printer Denver based customize your packaging to include valuable coupons.
Once people find out that your store or company offers occasional discounts presented through coupons and coupon codes, you will get a lot of new, friendly faces coming in to the store. And as it often happens, even if the same discount is no longer available, people tend to shop around some more, and find a lot of items that they never even looked for, purchasing them at a bargain price.
Flexographic printing is a method of printing that has been developed to ensure the easy printing of labels for the food industry. It has many potential uses, but its most practical advantage is that it can be used more or less like a classic printing press – since it’s a method that allows us to print on almost any type of surface you can imagine.
Compared to other printing processes, flexography has a few important advantages that makes it have the upper hand in most instances:
- Unlike practices such as litography, flexographic printing makes use of a far greater variety of inks that can be used to produce the desired effect.
- It’s also known that flexographic printing is extremely versatile when it comes to the materials it can be printed on. From plastic and aluminum foil, to brown paper, acetate film and several other materials, flexography makes it easily possible to paint your label, message and suggestive marketing-related images on virtually anything.
- The recent history of the practice also points to laminated labels. Laminate applications for flexography can ensure that labels last far longer and that any damage will not penetrate to the actual ink as easily.
Many believe that flexographic printing done by a local Colorado custom label printing company is the future, and that it can and will lead to similar printing methods being developed. With the help of modern technology and fast, high end printers, it seems that we really are on this path.
Flexible packaging has become an extremely popular method of packaging any number of products. The idea of having a type of packaging that uses up the least amount of material possible has been an attractive one for some time. But what types of products would benefit the most from flexible packaging? Let’s take a look right now:
- Certain food items might need flexible packaging to ensure that their shelf life can be maximized and that they can still taste and smell fresh once the packaging is opened. Meat products, as well as anything from beans to seeds can benefit greatly from dependable, flexible packaging from a custom label printing company.
- A good reason to use flexible packaging solutions is to package pre-cooked and pre-sliced food. If you want to enjoy food items that don’t require too much preparation, relying on regular packaging methods can greatly undermine your search for products that are truly long lasting. With flexible packaging, you can hold off opening many products for a long time to come.
- Medical devices and products can also benefit from flexible packaging. These products also have to be properly protected before being used for the first time, and that means using a type of packaging that is capable of isolating them completely from the outside environment.
When it comes to packaging, no industry can boast such advanced solutions as you can find in the flexible packaging industry. Flexible packaging is relatively new, but it has gained a significant amount of ground in recent years. In fact, it offers many advantages that are considered impressive, to say the least:
- Flexible packaging is lightweight and quite easy to open.
- It produces less damaging waste than other packaging methods.
- You get a practical packaging method that increases freshness and keeps perishable products in good shape far longer.
- Shelf appeal is increased, while energy consumption is reduced to a considerable extent.
The recent advancements in flexible packaging are worth mentioning, since they reflect the full extent of how the industry is in a constant state of evolution.
Newer packaging materials and products are more resilient and lightweight, so the amount of packaging material that makes it to the landfill is diminished even more. Additionally, some of the best flexible packaging materials are also able to increase the shelf life of products more effectively an to ensure dispensing and reclosure options.
There seem to be very few limits to this industry, as flexible packaging continues to gain a significant amount of ground. When it comes to flexible packaging, anyone from small manufacturers to the most well-known industry leaders are likely to benefit from the practice.
Seek the help of the professionals for all your custom label and packaging needs, http://primeflex.com/.