If you want to start a business in Colorado, your first interest is related, naturally, to the business climate in the state. The good news is that all statistics show that Colorado has one of the best economies in the US, making it a very good place for corporations of all sizes, entrepreneurs and innovators. Businesses such as Primeflex Labels is thriving and adding to the overall economy here in Colorado.
The state also have very good specialists in economic development, ready to offer their services and help business prospectors navigate through the twists along the way.
Colorado`s economy grew constantly, during the last years, mostly due to the push for green and high-tech jobs, and it is estimated to remain strong in the future, which will keep the unemployment rate low and definitely below the national average.
However, there is room for improvements. If Colorado scored high when it comes to the overall state economy (no. 3 out of 50 states), it scored quite low on the costs related to doing business (no. 31). It also got good scores on access to capital and technology & innovation (no. 8) and average scores on workforce (no. 16) and business friendliness (no. 18).
According to various sources, when it comes to business tax climate (which includes individual income taxes, corporate taxes, property taxes, sales taxes, as well as unemployment insurance taxes), Colorado is ranked in the 18th place.
There is a lot of talk about the power of colors to make the product more familiar and enjoyable and to influence the consumers` decision to buy. Indeed, studies show that when we go shopping, we are unconsciously guided by colors. As such, there is a real “battle” between designers to find the ideal color to induce a certain state and hence the decision to buy. Moreover, in the case of well-known brands that are strongly associated with certain colors, their identification and choice is made spontaneously, in front of the shelf.
Usually, in the case of dairy products, the colors are used in small amounts, leaving the domination to the white, precisely to induce the idea of fresh, good, clean. In the case of sausages, the labels are small, colorful and with an “appetizing” graphic. “When it comes to meat of any kind, purple is a color that should be avoided, because it has a negative influence on the customers.
Another example is yellow, a “warning” color that, in combination with black or red, is most often used to indicate promotions, special prices as well as product differentiation aspects.
“Noble” colors (like gold, silver, anthracite, purple, intense blue) indicate the premium level of the product. No matter the color, it is important to find a Denver packaging company that uses the latest technology to ensure high end labels for your packaging needs.
Finding good manufacturing employees is more challenging than you think. Manufacturing jobs are often procedural and follow specific routines; therefore, one is tempted to believe that anyone can accomplish them – which is definitely not true! Actually, you will encounter many difficulties in finding people motivated enough to do the same task every day, and remain focus and productive.
So, how can you find this type of tenacious characters, especially in this competitive industry? As a manufacturing business owner, you can try a few strategies and tips.
- Identify some helpful online resources. You will surely find manufacturing groups on social media, where you can make some valuable connections with people in this business, interact, post advertisements etc. There are also online recruiters, such as LinkedIn that offer various tools to find and contact potential employees for your business. Growing businesses such as Primeflex Labels Inc offer quality products and services, due to employees being hired in this manner.
- Hire a specialist in staffing services. This is particularly useful for those business owners who do not have the time to deal with the entire recruitment process. The good thing is that staffing specialists are not so difficult to find and, once you hire them and provide them accurate information about what you need, they will do the job for you.
- Ask your current employees as well as other people in your circle to spread the word about the jobs offered by your company. The word of mouth is often the best advertisement.
When it comes to packaging, design is very important in selling on. The colors and the pictures are often a driving force in the way consumers perceive the products at a deeper level. Additionally, products must be packed safely but also practically, so that unboxing is smooth and easy. There are however cost effective customizable flexible packaging pouches that are a buzz in the industry. All these details change and evolve in time, according to market researches revealing what the consumers want, as well as according to new psychological researches that provide information about the way people associate colors and pictures, and the correspondences they create.
Packaging trends for the near future include the following aspects:
- Integrating biodegradable and eco-friendly materials, as well as creating a natural design, based on simplicity and recycled items
- Clean-cut designs with minimal elements that are still able to get the point across
- Bright colors combined in exciting new ways that highlight a product or variations within a product. Used effectively, color represents that attribute that makes you remember a product even when you forgot its name.
- The use of illustrations that tell a story
Narrative illustrations begin to reclaim their place and to be used as a part of a brand`s identity
- Custom fonts based on hand writing are more and more used in packaging designs, because their fluid imperfections and irregularities provide an authentic aspect and create a particular feeling.